Due to Brexit, the regulatory landscape has changed a lot and so firms based both in the UK and abroad are having to move decisively to secure their regulatory expertise. This is therefore a great time to move on a negotiate your worth. Specifically, here is a great job opportunity for an experienced regulatory scientist with proven expertise in the development of a regulatory strategy, as well as the common dossier compilation and submission duties, to step up into a Senior Regulatory Consultant position which could potentially be offered as partially home-based for a motivated self-starter.
Your day to day duties as the Senior Regulatory Consultant will be:
- Supporting science-led teams based at home and globally in relation to novel and updated chemical regulatory submission
- Liaising with 3rd parties to provide a rounded regulatory service in-house
- Staying up to date of global REACh and related regulatory frameworks
- Providing externally facing teams with subject matter expertise (sales, marketing, etc)
- Presenting at conferences and industry bodies as respected subject matter experts
You will be an ideal candidate with this background:
- A degree, or equivalent, in a relevant scientific field
- A track record in regulatory affairs in the speciality/fine chemical industry
- An excellent team-working approach and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to continue a high-level of career development
This client is shortlisting for the role so please apply immediately with a CV (Word document format, 2 pages maximum).
When choosing your scientific recruitment specialist, why should it be Dr Paul Mears, Head of Chemical recruitment, at Science Solutions?
The team I manage here focus solely on matching scientists to positions in the UK speciality chemical industry, and related areas such as drug discovery and agrochemicals, which is where my own experience and network position me best for clients and job seekers alike. Supplemented by a background working in the speciality chemicals and fragrance and flavours sectors, I completed academic studies with a PhD in organic chemistry at the University of Manchester, which came after graduating with a BSc at the University of Leeds' famous Colour & Polymer Chemistry department. Following a short post-doctoral research post I built up six years' experience in recruiting scientists into new jobs. Full references and testimonials of successful assignments such as Technical Directors, Heads of Operations and quick turnarounds for urgent laboratory needs can be found on my LinkedIn profile - search Paul Mears.