Science Solutions Recruitment are looking to recruit a Senior R&D Chemist for one of our clients based in Northwest Lancashire.
As a Senior R&D Chemist, you will be responsible for all aspects of product development and QA within the R&D team.
To be considered for the role of Senior R&D Chemist you will ideally have a PhD in Polymer Chemistry or Chemistry with an emphasis on Polymers. Any experience in UV Curing of polymers is highly desirable.
- Ideally, PhD educated in Polymer Chemistry or Chemistry. People with master’s level education are also encouraged to apply.
- Previous industrial experience in working with Polymers is highly desirable.
- Any previous experience with ISO9001 & 13485 QMS is also highly desirable.
- UV Curing experience of polymers is also highly desirable for this role.
- Daily involvement in the R&D lab encompassing product development and QA.
- Regularly liaising with the Technical Manager to cover all areas of product development and how to improve existing and new products within the business.
- Routing sampling and testing of all materials used in the production of polymers within the facility.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for supervising the junior R&D chemists within the business.