Senior Quality Control Analyst
I am working with a cosmetic and pharmaceutical manufacturing site based in Kirkham, with manufacturing of multiple dosage forms, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their skillset and career within pharmaceuticals. As the Senior you will work closely with the QC Manager and assist with the method transfers.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Quality Control Analyst
- Perform method transfer on analytical procedures with instruments such as HPLC.
- Assist junior members of the QC team with analytical studies and development.
- Routine testing on finished products.
- Assist with continuous improvement and work with the QC Supervisor to implement this.
- Write technical/scientific reports.
- Leadership within the laboratory for the analyst within the team
Requirements for the Senior Quality Control Analyst
- Hold a Scientific Degree.
- 2 Years’ experience working within Quality Control.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits for the Senior Quality Control Analyst
- Free on-site parking.
- Subsidised canteen
- Healthshield cash plan/counselling
- No weekends.
- 25+ 8 bank holidays.
To apply for the Senior Quality Control Analyst or here more information, please contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment on 01925 909045.