This is a great opportunity for a Senior QC Analyst (Stability) at a large Pharmaceutical company in Kent. The Senior QC Analyst position is ideal opportunity for an experienced QC professional to advance their career with a growing company.
The successful candidate will conduct analytical testing and analysis against a variety of pharmaceutical drugs.
Key Responsibilities will include:-
- Deputising as Team Leader as necessary.
- Troubleshooting analytical platforms (HPLC).
- Conducting Out of Scope (OOS) investigations.
- Investigating quality issues and raising incident forms or near misses.
- Analysing tests to determine purity and strength of samples.
- Liaising with other departments such as Manufacturing and Development.
- Preparing laboratory equipment, reagents and media.
- Complying with GMP and cGLP standards.
- Stability sampling and reporting.
- Daily use of analytical platforms, particularly HPLC and GC.
Ideally you will have experience of stability test with HPLC. Knowledge of finished does and raw material testing would be beneficial to your application.
This client is already shortlisting for the role so I would like you to apply immediately with a CV (Word document format), so as to not miss out on the opportunity.