Senior Quality Assurance Officer - Pharmaceuticals – Midlands
A fantastic opportunity has become available as a Senior Quality Assurance Officer, due to company growth and expansion. This company specialises in the support of Quality GDP & GMP - and it will be your opportunity to safely approve this product for UK Release. As a Senior Quality Assurance Officer, you will be required to train staff members on change controls, CAPAs and OOS – whilst supporting the RPs & QPs at the company.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Officer, you will be required to:
- Support the company’s QPs & RPs to strict GMP & GDP.
- Maintain the SOPs.
- Manage regulatory / customer audits.
- Co-ordinate; Lead and Review complaint investigations.
- Have compliance to strict GMP guidelines.
- Review and Implement CAPAs.
- Conduct Change Controls.
- Have experience with OOS
- Utilise their own unique paper based QMS (as they transition into eQMS).
- Documentation review.
- 3+ Years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry (CDMO or CRO or GDP import/release)
- Have exposure to the regulatory environment (GMP or GDP)
- Strong communicative skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage work loads.
Successful Candidates will receive:
- Opportunity to progress and support the company’s QPs & RPs
- 25 days holiday & birthday. Bank holidays on top of this
- Annual performance related bonus & Contributory Pension.
PLEASE NOTE: This company does not have the ability to provide Sponsorship. You MUST have a Full & Permanent right to work in the UK.
Please Contact Aidan Stanley at Science Solutions on 01925 989 675.