Senior Quality Assurance Officer - Pharmaceuticals - Nottinghamshire
A fantastic opportunity has become available as a Senior Quality Assurance Officer, due to company growth and expansion. This company specialises in the manufacture of solid dose pharmaceutical drugs, and it will be your opportunity to safely approve this product for UK Release. As a Senior Quality Assurance Officer, you will be required to train staff members on change controls, CAPAs and OOS.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Officer, you will be required to:
- Maintain the SOPs.
- Manage regulatory / customer audits.
- Co-ordinate; Lead and Review complaint investigations.
- Have compliance to strict GMP guidelines.
- Review and Implement CAPAs.
- Conduct Change Controls.
- Have experience with OOS
- Utilise their own unique paper based QMS (as they transition into eQMS).
- Documentation review.
- 2-3 Years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry (CDMO or CRO)
- Have exposure to the regulatory environment (GMP)
- Strong communicative skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage work loads.
Successful Candidates will receive:
- Congestion charge / parking charge currently covered by the company.
- Opportunity to progress with expansion into new clean rooms & manufacturing lines.
- Vitality Health.
- 25 days holiday & birthday. Bank holidays on top of this.
PLEASE NOTE: This company does not have the ability to provide Sponsorship. You MUST have a Full & Permanent right to work in the UK.
Please Contact Aidan Stanley at Science Solutions on 01925 989 675.