Senior Quality Assurance Officer - Pharmaceuticals - East Midlands
A fantastic opportunity has became available as a Senior Quality Assurance Officer, due to company growth and expansion. This company specialises in the manufacture of liquid dose cancer treatment drugs and it will be your opportunity to safely approve this product for UK Release. As a Senior Quality Assurance Officer; you will be required to to manage regulatory / customer audits and to prepare a response to the regulatory / customer audit observation.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Officer; you will be required to:
- Maintain the SOPs.
- Manage regulatory / customer audits
- Co-ordinate; Lead and Review complaint investigations.
- Have compliance to strict GMP guidelines.
- Review and Implement CAPAs.
- Conduct Change Controls.
- Utilise their own unique QMS.
- Documentation review.
- 5 Years of experience in the pharmaceutical formulations / Medical Device industry.
- Have exposure to the regulatory environment, specifically in EU, MHRA and USFDA
- Strong communicative skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage work loads.
Desirable Skills (Not Compulsory)
- A Degree within a Chemistry/Scientific background.
- Have great knowledge and understanding of GMP/GDP.
- Accepting Medical Device QA Candidates; due to the transferable skill set.
PLEASE NOTE: This company does not have the ability to provide Sponsorship. You MUST have a Full & Permanent right to work in the UK.
Please Contact Aidan Stanley at Science Solutions on 01925 989 675.