We have a new opportunity in Greater Manchester with a long-established chemical plant that has gone through significant CAPEX expenditure to upgrade and expand their capacity. They are looking to enhance their Maintenance Team with an experienced Maintenance Technician who is C&I / Electrically biased. The role is Mon-Fri days and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
You would be involved in all aspects of control and instrumentation plant maintenance to achieve the reliability levels needed to support production.
Key Responsibilities will include:-
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary site maintenance team.
- Preventative and reactive maintenance of plant.
- Updating electronic maintenance database.
- Reacting to and repairing faults in equipment and production machinery.
- Contributing to plant performance and proactive putting forward ideas to improve performance.
- Maintaining and adhering to HSEQ requirements.
Ideally you will have good previous experience on a highly regulated (COMAH) site in chemical or petrochemical production.
If this position is of interest get in touch ASAP to be one of the first applicants to this role.