Senior Analytical Chemist - Hampshire
Our client is looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join their team in the Hampshire/South Coast region. Your role would be to act as study director and project manager under GLP studies. There may also be an element of training junior staff associated with this position.
- Working strictly under GLP regulations and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Operating analytical equipment such as HPLC, LC-MS, GC-MS and IR. This will include method development and method validation
- Independently conducting studies.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- At least 2 years of experience in an industrial analytical laboratory compliant with GLP
- A minimum BSc in chemistry or a similar scientific background
- Extensive experience with chromatographic analytical equipment (HPLC, LC-MS, GC-MS)
- A commercial, client focussed mindset
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Full right to work within the UK
Please respond as soon as possible with a copy of your CV in a word document format