Senior Formulation Chemist - Colour Cosmetics
Salary competitive dependent on experience
An award-winning beauty company based in South London, are actively looking to recruit an experienced Formulation Chemist who specialises in colour chemistry, to join their entrepreneurial and expanding business. You will be responsible for developing industry-leading formulas across the make-up category, ensuring all products are developed to the company's standards: Vegan, Natural, Cruelty-free!
· Design and develop industry-leading formulas across a wide range of products including eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, mascara etc.
· Design and develop methods for testing, shortlisting ingredients for use in products by relevant testing and research through the industry
· Provide process and scale up support to the manufacturing team, writing methods and conducting pilot batches
· Guide junior lab team members wherever required
· Liaise with suppliers across the globe, identifying new ingredients and technologies for use in products
· Scientific degree - ideally Cosmetic Science/Chemistry
· Experience in formulating colour cosmetics
· In-depth knowledge of raw materials used in makeup formulations
· Significant understanding of GLP and GMP
· Good knowledge of global regulations in the industry
Please get in touch to find out more and view the full description!