Formulation Chemist - Biocides - Coventry
Are you a Senior formulation Chemist who would you like to work with a fast-growing business with lots of technical development planned for the next 3 years?? The role of Formulation Chemist offers you the chance to work with a globally recognised business with a strong client base who are even having to currently turn down work! Along with career progression opportunities and stability you will have the autonomy to run your own projects as a Formulation Chemist from concept to production.
- Industrial chemicals formulation experience - (Biocides, polymers, cosmetics would be preferred)
- Experience of running your own projects
- Ability to run projects from concept through to production.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic regulatory understanding: BPR (Biocidal Products Regulation) / REACH are nice to haves.
- Commercial understanding
- Team player
Role responsibilities include:
Leading NPD and EPD projects from concept to production
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with
- Supporting the scale up process, production teams and regulatory input
- Contribution to development on the quality control methods for new and existing raw materials and finished products
- Leading the identification, sourcing, and assessment of novel and alternate raw materials,
- Pursuing ingredient sustainability issues
This role is easily accessible across the west midlands including Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Nuneaton, and Rugby.
If you would like to apply or find our more, please send me a word version of your CV!!