Senior Formulation Chemist, West Yorkshire
Our client is looking for a formulation chemist to join their team in East Yorkshire. You will be responsible for managing R&D projects and developing new formulations of plant-based products. This role would be ideal for someone looking to expand their lab-based skills and develop new skills in quality control and regulatory work.
- Managing day-to-day R&D formulation research and development operations
- Developing and formulating new plant-based products
- Raw materials testing with analytical and physical testing equipment
- Reviewing safety data sheets and standard operating procedures
- Assimilation of scientific data and preparing regulatory reports
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum 2 years formulation experience in either chemicals, cosmetics, biocides or a similar industry sector
- A minimum BSc degree level in chemistry or a similar scientific discipline
- Past chemistry lab experience with a knowledge of COSHH
- Experience of scientific report writing with good attention to detail
- Full right to work in the UK
Please reply as soon as possible with a copy of your CV in a word document format.