A great opportunity for a Senior Development Chemist has become available in a growing company in Oxford! As a Senior Development Chemist, you will be responsible for synthesis and scale up, purification and characterisation of compounds. This is a great opportunity for a PhD graduate or an experienced organic chemist.
Key Duties as a Senior Development Chemist
- You will be responsible for taking projects and making a scalable process
- Panning and design of synthetic experiments in compliance with specifications
- Research and develop process routes
- Work directly with clients to discuss projects and results
Key Requirements for a Senior Development Chemist
- Degree educated to BSc/PhD level with a research project focused on Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Strong technical knowledge of synthetic chemistry
- Previous industrial experience within Synthetic Organic Chemistry and scale up chemistry is desirable
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.