We are recruiting on behalf of an industry leading adhesives and sealants manufacturer for a Senior Development Chemist to join their site based in Northamptonshire. As a Senior Development Chemist, you will support the growth of the current product range by developing and modifying products for sales growth within the market sector.
To be considered for this role, you will a degree in Chemistry and have at least 5 years' experience working in a laboratory environment, assisting in product development and formulation of adhesives and sealants or a relevant field. This is an excellent opportunity to develop yourself in an excellent team, in a state-of-the-art laboratory and manufacturing centre with imminent expansion on the horizon.
- Develop adhesives and sealants for consumer and industrial applications
- Plan and manage multiple parallel projects within agreed deadlines
- Formulate new UV/LED cured coatings for cosmetic applications
Knowledge and Experience:
- A degree is Chemistry is essential, a PhD is preferred but not essential
- Experience in analytical methods including HPLC and GC would be advantageous but not essential
- 5 years' experience working on the product development and formulation of adhesives and sealants