Senior Analytical Development Scientist - Pharmaceuticals
A Pharmaceutical company part of an international group are recruiting a for an Senior Analytical Development Scientist to support product development
As a Senior Analytical Development Scientist you will be responsible for leading analytical method development projects for pharmaceutical products inline with GMP and ICH guidelines.
- Lead method development projects for pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products in accordance with ICH Q2 guidelines
- Transfer of validated methods, ensuring compatibility with QC lab equipment/processes
- Supervise other analysts, including reviewing documentation and providing training where required
- Significant experience of all key analytical techniques and including HPLC and GC.
- Prior experience of analytical method development is highly desirable
- A thorough understanding of GMP and regulatory standards such as MHRA and ICH Q2
- A relevant degree in Chemistry, Biology or Microbiology or equivalent experience.
Interviews for this Senior Analytical Development Scientist are happening now so please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for further information