A Cambridge-based biotechnology company is seeking a Senior Cell Engineering Scientist to join their team focused on the development of novel cell therapies. In this role you will be responsible for driving forward the company's immunology projects, developing novel cell engineering methods, working collaboratively with internal and external partners to contribute to all phases of development to drive the company's pipeline.
Requirements for this role:
- PhD in Cell Biology, Immunology, or related discipline, with significant postdoctoral research experience, ideally within the field of cell therapy;
- Proven experience with the culture and maintenance of primary cells;
- Proficiency in the genetic manipulation of immune cells such as T cells, NK cells, and CAR T cells;
- Ideally some experience multi-parameter flow cytometry;
- Positive mindset and a proven ability and commitment to solving complex scientific problems.
Interviews are imminent so please apply now or contact Chris Morris at Science Solutions for more information on the role.