Runcorn- Ideal location for commuters in the North West.
Working hours- 08:00 - 17:00 (Monday to Thurs) and 08:00 to 13:00 (Friday).
Great opportunity has now to join a leading pharmaceutical company, plans for the future is to expand so real good time to join.
Main Responsibilities for the Senior Buyer
Responsibilities for the Senior Buyer will be to help develop the Procurement team, identify and grow opportunities to maximise customer service whilst constantly looking to mitigate costs. As a Senior Buyer you must be able to present and influence a spent strategy with Internal and External stakeholders so effective communication is essential. As a Senior Buyer you should be MCIPS Qualified or be working towards this, if you are interested in becoming a Senior Buyer, please apply directly by clicking the link!
- Benchmark and source across multiple categories of spend and manage supplier relationships to develop solutions in line with business objectives.
- Identify and grow opportunities to add value, customer delight and mitigate cost.
- Present and influence a spent strategy with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the wider supply chain, guarantee supply security and optimise inventory through effective KPI measurement with the objective of driving continuous improvement short, medium and long term.
- Help define and implement best in class procurement policy, processes and procedures.
- Ensure effective supplier evaluation, onboarding and compliance to business policy.
- Help develop the Procurement team.