An opportunity to progress your career into a more senior role within a growing company in the South East as a Senior Analytical Chemist has become available. As a Senior Analytical Chemist you will be using your prior industry experience to develop analytical methods. If you have prior industrial experience within a QC laboratory and looking to make the step up then apply below for the Senior Analytical Chemist role!
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Analytical Chemist
- Analysis of products using HPLC
- Performing HPLC method development
- Using your technical knowledge to support validation
Key Requirements of a Senior Analytical Chemist
- Degree educated in Chemistry or a similar subject
- Prior industrial experience within an analytical laboratory
- Significant industrial experience using HPLC
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.