An exciting opportunity to join a growing CDMO based in the North East as a Senior Analytical Chemist. As a Senior Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for routine analysis using common analytical techniques. If you have prior industrial experience as an Analytical Chemist, then apply below!
Key Duties as a Senior Analytical Chemist
- Analysis of compounds using HPLC, GC and LC-MS
- Developing and validating methods using HPLC, GC and LC-MS
- Working to cGMP standard
Key Requirements as a Senior Analytical Chemist
- Degree educated in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- Analytical chemistry focused project and at least 1 years' worth of experience in an analytical role
- Strong knowledge of analytical techniques
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.