Due to changes within the team, an exciting opportunity to join a global company as a Senior Analytical Chemist has become available. As a Senior Analytical Chemist you'll be joining a growing division and directing a team of chemists working closely with the development team. If you're an expert in analytical techniques and method development the Senior Analytical Chemist position would be a great next step in your career.
Key Responsibilities for a Senior Analytical Chemist
- Leading a team of chemists to assist with analytical development and validation
- Communicating directly with customers to discuss results and project development
- Ensure the highest standard of quality and safety within the laboratory
Key Requirements for a Senior Analytical Chemist
- PhD qualified in analytical chemistry or similar
- Significant experience in analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC-MS and LC-MS
- Previous line management experience
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
If you are an EU or a UK citizen you will of course not require sponsorship to work in Ireland.