New vacancy! Scientist - £24,000-£27,000
Science Solutions are looking to recruit a Scientist for a leading materials and technology company based in Cheshire. The Scientist will be part of the research & development team where they will help to create new technology for the company.
If you are degree educated in Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Materials Science or a closely related field and are interested in a heavily lab-based role then please click the link below to apply!
Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Being part of the research and development team where you will actively assist in conducting trials within the lab.
- Adhere to COSHH and risk assessments.
- Maintain accurate and detailed experimental records.
- Maintain the lab equipment and overall cleanliness of the lab.
- Degree educated in Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Materials Science or a closely related field at an absolute minimum.
- Anyone with an MChem with an industrial placement year will be highly desirable.
- Previous lab experience whether in education or industry.
- Candidates must also be willing to travel both national and internationally as and when required.