This is your chance to join a growing team as a Scientific Proposal Coordinator in the North East. If you're looking to retain your scientific skillset and apply it into a non-lab based job then the Scientific Proposal Coordinator role is for you. The ideal Scientific Proposal Coordinator will have experience writing scientific proposals, communicating with clients and a scientific background.
- Writing scientific proposals within pharmaceuticals, drug substance manufacturing, clinical support and analytical industries
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and attend client meetings
- Generate new opportunities, business development and client relationships
- To be degree educated to Master's level or higher in Chemistry
- To have at least 2 years industrial experience
- To have a strong scientific background and a great attention to detail
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.