Science Solutions are looking to recruit a Sales Development Manager for a materials manufacturer based in the Lancashire area. In order to be considered for the role as a Sales Development Manager, you must possess previous experience in a similar role.
As a Sales Development Manager you will be responsible for creating a new business development plan with the UK Sales Manager to help identify new areas of business while managing current accounts.
The Sales Development Manager must also have a strong technical background in materials science, in particular composite materials.
- Creating a new business development plan with the Sales Manager to help identify new areas of business while managing current accounts.
- Global travel as and when required.
- Attend trade shows to meet with potential new clients as and when required.
- Prepare quotes for clients, sampling and follow ups.
- Develop and growth strategy focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction and retention to help the business achieve overall profit maximisation.
- Full right to work in the UK as my client can't offer sponsorship.
- Previous experience in working with composite materials, ideally carbon fibre.
- Previous experience in a sales/customer facing role is highly desirable.
- A degree from a materials science discipline is highly desirable but not required.
- You MUST have previous experience in working with prepregs.
If you feel like you have the relevant experience for the role as a Sales Development Manager then please get in touch or apply now!