Here is a role within the South East, I am looking for someone to join the research team within a progressive brand supporting to deliver innovative business solutions. You will be working alongside an experienced team of research technicians performing routine procedures to provide technical support in analytical studies, method development and method development. Please apply below if you either have extensive relevant technical experience or a BSc Chemistry (or related).
Your responsibilities as a Research technician:
- To follow all procedures with the safety of staff and protection of the working environment in mind
- Working with senior staff on the performance, maintenance, conduction and final reporting of allocated projects.
- Working withing a timely matter, staying within budget restrictions.
- Planning and executing self-development related activities.
- Prepare crop and soil samples for analysis
- Aiding in the investigation and implementation of new technologies.
- Qualified to BSc level or above in Chemistry (or related scientific discipline) or a minimum of one years' experience as a technician within industry
- Knowledge and practical understanding of GLP
- Good understanding of LC-MS/MS analysis and extraction techniques
- Good organisational, written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working in a team
Please apply below or email your CV