This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing team as a Research Scientist in South Wales. As a Research Scientist you will be using chromatographic methods, working on new synthetic routes and developing QC methods. The ideal Research Scientist will be able to run their own research independently and be able to learn new techniques quickly.
- Using chromatography applications (HPLC, FPLC)
- Manage research projects and working closely with customers and management
- Developing synthetic routes and using wet chemistry techniques
- PhD in Chemistry, Materials Science or a relevant subject
- Over 1 years' industrial experience
- Must have the ability to work independently and within a team
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.