An exciting opportunity has emerged within a growing chemical manufacturer in the North West as a Research and Development Chemist. The ideal Research and Development Chemist will have prior industry experience within the chemical or pharmaceutical industry. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a change and to join an expanding company!
Key Duties as a Research and Development Chemist
- Optimisation of processes and formulation changes
- Working on short term and long term projects
- The handling of hazardous materials
Key Requirements for a Research and Development Chemist
- Degree educated in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- Strong technical knowledge of Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.