We are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Specialist for a global chemicals and materials manufacturer based North London. As a Regulatory Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring global chemical compliance, manging any regulatory or compliance changes, and take a key role regulatory development strategy and development projects.
To be considered for this Regulatory Specialist, you will be degree educated in Chemistry, Toxicology or closely related subject, along with significant experience spent within a REACh regulatory role within the chemicals or materials sector. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company, offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Advise on changes to global regulatory legislations, keeping abreast of existing and upcoming legislation.
- Plan and implement multiple regulatory based projects to cover any changes to global regulations.
- Be involved in the development of regulatory strategies relating to REACh
- Assist in the management and maintenance of various processes and systems for various products and raw materials.
- Communicate all global registrations and legislation is communicated to internal teams including R&D, having an influence in new product development and innovation.
- Develop global departmental procedures and efficiency improvements.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum BSc in Chemistry, Toxicology or closely related subject.
- Significant industrial experience in a similar role within the chemicals or materials manufacturing sector.
- Strong working knowledge of REACh.
- Previous experience in developing regulatory strategy is highly desirable.