We are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Specialist for a global chemicals manufacturer based in Essex. As a Regulatory Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring global chemical compliance and implementing any regulatory or compliance changes, leading various projects relating to REACH, GHS, CLP and TSCA.
To be considered for this Regulatory Specialist, you will be degree educated in Chemistry, Toxicology or closely related subject, along with previous industrial experience spent within a REACh regulatory role within the chemicals or materials sector.
- Develop expertise within regulatory compliance within the speciality chemicals sector.
- Lead projects regarding various chemicals legislation including REACh, GHS, CLP and TSCA.
- Ensure all raw materials are compliant using current systems and processes.
- Provide internal teams including R&D with regulatory support to new product developments.
- Classify products inline with their local GHS guidelines and regulations.
- Update relevant systems and communicate to supply chain with SDS's and labels.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum BSc in Chemistry, Toxicology or closely related subject.
- Previous industrial experience in a similar role within the chemicals sector.
- Understanding of various chemical legislation including REACh, GHS, CLP and TSCA would be highly desirable.
Lead Scientific Recruitment Consultant (Polymers & Coatings) - Science Solutions Recruitment