Regulatory + Chemical Compliance Associate
Up to £28,000 DOE
A growing household chemicals company are looking for a knowledgeable Regulatory and Compliance professional to join their team.
This role will see the successful candidate administering the regulatory and compliance requirements of the client and supporting the efficiency of the R&D process.
- Providing support to the Head of R&D.
- Managing global consumable product labelling and SDS information.
- Creation and submission of regulatory applications for biocidal products, REACh and other associated regulations.
- Providing internal guidance on impact of regulations to proposed new and existing product technologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of global biocidal product regulations, REACh, Detergents regulation, labelling (CLP) and MSDS.
- Supporting the team with compliance related activities.
- Minimum 3 years' experience within regulatory affairs or R&D where compliance was carried out.
- Knowledge and experience of REACh, CLP, MSDS.