This Regulatory Officer role is within an expanding firm working on active products utilising biocides in formulated products. If you are an experienced regulatory professional from an area of regulated chemical products manufacturing then I'll be keen to hear from you. This is an exciting time to join a business going from strength to strength with new product launches.
Your day to day duties as a Regulatory Officer will be:
- Compilation of data to support regulatory submissions within the EU and UK frameworks
- Interpretation of new and existing regulations within relevant markets
- Liaison with appropriate external contacts to support product testing and compliance
- Travelling globally to promote new product ranges
You will be an ideal candidate with this background:
- A 2.i degree, or higher, in a related scientific field
- A track record in a relevant GLP-compliant sector
- The ability to appreciate the commercial factors of a product-driven role
- Prior experience of environmental fate, metabolism, residues or related CRO activities is highly relevant
I would like you to apply immediately with a CV (Word document format, 2 pages maximum) so as to not miss out on the opportunity. Interviews will follow in the coming 2-3 weeks.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.
Why should your scientific specialist recruiter be Dr Paul Mears, Head of Chemical recruitment, at Science Solutions?
The team I manage here focus solely on matching scientists to positions in the UK speciality chemical industry, and related areas such as drug discovery and agrochemicals, which is where my own experience and network position me best for clients and job seekers alike. Supplemented by a background working in the speciality chemicals and fragrance and flavours sectors, I completed academic studies with a PhD in organic chemistry at the University of Manchester, which came after graduating with a BSc at the University of Leeds' famous Colour & Polymer Chemistry department. Following a short post-doctoral research post I built up six years' experience in recruiting scientists into new jobs. Full references and testimonials of successful assignments such as Technical Directors, Heads of Operations and quick turnarounds for urgent laboratory needs can be found on my LinkedIn profile - search Paul Mears.