Role: Regulatory Consultant - Biocides / Medical Devices / Healthcare
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 DOE Permanent plus excellent benefits
I am looking to speak to regulatory experts for this fantastic role on behalf of our client. Working for a Global client you will be an expert within, consultancy, providing regulatory advice and training within sustainability. You will work closely with global companies within Biocides, Medical Devices and Healthcare Industries and ensure they are compliant and kept up to date with any changes to regulations.
- Lead the regulatory team and ensure all projects are completed and on time.
- The team are based across the globe therefore you will manage staff remotely.
- Keep up to date with changes to regulations and communicate across teams and clients.
- You will design growth strategies, working closely with other stakeholders and deliver on business objectives.
- Provide training / development to the team to create high quality delivery of services.
- Manage cash flow forecasts / profits of the business working with other stakeholders.
- You will have experience leading teams remotely ( ideally based across the globe )
- International regulatory expert EU/UK REACH, GHS, BPR, TSCA, Medical Devices,
- Financial experience for budgets and forecasts.