Regulatory Affairs Scientist- South Wales
We are currently looking for a chemical regulatory consultant for an independent company. We are looking for an experienced regulatory affairs scientist to support our global client base with compliance in EU REACH and UK REACH regulations. Other responsibilities will include the use of software such as OECD Toolbox and EPISUITE for the identification and regulation of ecotoxicological properties. They will also be managing projects and clients to ensure that clients maintain access to the chemical market for their business.
The Perfect Candidate Will Have:
- A degree in a scientific background
- Previous experience in regulatory affairs
- Skills in compiling and assimilating scientific data
- An ability to write scientifically and draw conclusions from datasets
- Effective communication skills
The Company Will Offer:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- Benefits package and CPD programme
This client is already interviewing for the role so I would like you to apply immediately with a CV (Word document format, 2 pages maximum) so as to not miss out on the opportunity.