Regulatory Consultant (PPPs) - South East or Work from Home
Our client is looking for a regulatory consultantto either join their team in the South East of England or work from home. The role will consist of conducting risk assessments and preparing technical dossiers for biocidal and plant protection products.
- Preparing dossiers and risk assessments for plant protection products and biocides
- Providing technical advice on the regulatory requirements for studies
- Working to deadlines and strict budgets
- Liase with CROs to monitor toxicity and ecotoxicity of their products
- Discussing interpretations of studies within their technical remit
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Previous experience in regulatory affairs, preferably within plant protection, biocides or toxicology; or as a study director
- A minimum BSc in a scientific discipline
- Effective communication skills
- Full right to work within the UK
Please respond as soon as possible with a copy of your CV in a word document format.