An opportunity for an experienced Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a growing regulatory consultancy has become available. As a Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will be responsible for the registration of chemicals in compliance with regulations. If you have a strong background in UK and EU REACH regulations then apply below to the Regulatory Affairs Manager role.
Key Responsibilities as a Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Registration of chemicals in compliance with UK and EU REACH regulation
- Provide guidance and support on all regulatory matters related to EU REACH
- Prepare and submit regulatory documents in compliance with REACH regulation
Key Requirements as a Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Degree educated in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- Prior experience of UK and EU REACH regulations
- Ability to manage multiple projects
If you're looking for a change or you want to move into a more senior level role then apply below with your CV (Word format) to be considered for this opportunity!
This is a remote based role.