Regulatory Affairs Consultant
Our client is looking for a regulatory consultant to either join their team in Edinburgh or work from home. The role will consist of managing clients and projects to ensure that they maintain access to their chemical products.
- Using industry standard software (EPISUITE and OECD toolbox) to predict chemical properties and ecotoxicological properties of chemicals
- Identifying analogues and applying read-across strategies.
- Assimilating scientific data
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Previous experience in regulatory affairs, preferably within chemicals, biocides or pharmaceuticals
- A minimum BSc in chemistry or a similar scientific background
- An understanding of REACH and ECHA regulations
- Effective communication skills
- Full right to work within the UK
Please respond as soon as possible with a copy of your CV in a word document format