An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Affairs Assistant to join a global leader in polymer manufacturing, at their site based in Staffordshire. As a Regulatory Affairs Assistant, you will provide product safety support for the business and assist in maintaining ongoing compliance across a broad product range.
To be considered for this position, you will have a degree in a Scientific field i.e. Chemistry, with industry experience in the chemicals/polymers industry. Any knowledge of regulations including REACH, CLP and GHS will be an advantage but not essential.
- Prepare and maintain SDS’s using company software and manage historical regulatory information accordingly
- To lead activities related to packaging tax and be responsible for submission of poison centre notifications
- To liaise with raw material suppliers to ensure all regulatory documents are kept up to date and managed appropriately
Knowledge and Experience:
- Hold a degree in a Scientific field i.e. Chemistry, with industry experience in the chemicals industry
- Any knowledge of chemical regulations including REACH, GHS and CLP is advantageous but not essential
- Strong organisational skills and clear, systematic approach to work