New role! R&D Technician - Formulation
Science Solutions are looking to recruit an R&D Technician for a leading coatings manufacturer based in South Yorkshire. In order to be considered for this role as an R&D Technician you must possess previous experience in a similar role related to formulation of coatings or inks.
As an R&D Technician you will be responsible for developing formulations for refractory coatings industries. You will also be responsible for new product development from concept all the way up to the launch of new products.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Possess previous experience in a Formulation role.
- Knowledge of refractory coatings/materials highly desirable.
- Have solid IT skills, mainly working with Microsoft Office applications.
- Be willing to travel globally with the company as and when required.
- Develop formulations for the refractory coating and forging lubricant industries.
- Attend customer trials and provide technical support globally.
- Manage new product development from concept through to full product launch.
- Testing of products and raw materials using numerous analytical techniques including XRD, SEM, TGA and more.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role then please apply or send your cv direct to me on