Role: R&D Associates / Senior - FTC - 1 Year
Salary: Highly Competitive & Benefits
Science Solutions Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a Global FMCG Healthcare client for R&D Associates mid level to Senior positions. You'll be responsible for setting the R&D team up for success by overseeing the delivery of end-to-end product development from innovation through to maintenance of on market products. These are 1 year FTC opportunities apply within if interested.
You must come from either; Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Household, Cosmetics or Bioscience background!
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of innovation pipeline projects such as NPD, EPD, and claims validation, as well as ensuring ongoing maintenance of existing products.
- Understand the development requirements and challenges of working within multiple regulatory frameworks. Covering several classifications such as general product, cosmetic, medical device, licenced medicine and biocides.
- Drive a culture of innovation by maintaining awareness of competitor activities, new technologies and apply consumer insights to bring to market the best-in-class footcare products. Assisting the R&D manager in developing the R&D pipeline.
- Oversee activities to maintain ongoing product compliance including site transfers, raw material changes, and compliance to changing legislations.
- Advising R&D Manager of key risks and providing mitigation plans.
- Establish a high performing team by supporting their continued personal and professional development including training needs.
- Work with the project manager on resource plans to provide sufficient coverage of all projects.
- Ensure products are developed in compliance with processes, documentation is completed to a high standard, and delivered against agreed timelines.
- Build and maintain relationships with innovation development partners and external manufacturing organisations.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement by proactively recommending updates to processes and ways of working.
- Stay up to date with relevant training requirements for yourself and the team.
- Respond quickly to Ad-hoc projects for continuous product supply challenges and preventing product out of stock situations.
- Experience in product development, including due diligence, scale up and regulated consumer products.
- Degree in Chemistry or related scientific discipline.
- Line management experience.
- Familiarity with R&D documentation including creation and maintenance of product technical files / dossiers.
- 5+ years' experience in product development.