Science Solutions - R&D Scientist - Pharmaceutical Formulation - £25k - £30k
Do you have Pharmaceutical Formulation experience? Or wider R&D experience within Pharmaceuticals and looking to transition to Formulation?
Science Solutions are currently recruiting for an R&D Scientist responsible for developing a new line of extended release solid-oral dosage forms from concept and scaling up to commercial manufacturing in accordance with cGMP regulations.
As an R&D Scientist you will have experience developing pharmaceutical formulations and associated analytical methods, researching excipients and API's, developing and managing stability studies, manufacturing lab scale prototype batches and scaling up to pre-clinical, clinical and commercial scale manufacturing.
- Design and Develop new extended release solid-dose pharmaceutical products identifying suitable methods, raw materials and excipients
- Develop and conduct appropriate laboratory trials
- Participate in scale-up activities, producing validation batches at pre-clinical, clinical and commercial scale
- Write and deliver project reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Pharmaceutical research experience is essential (formulation or analytical development)
- Demonstrable understanding of cGMP regulations
- Experience with solid-oral pharmaceutical formulation is preferred
This R&D Scientist position is an urgent need and interviews are imminent. To be considered please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for more information.