An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Technician to join a leading adhesives manufacturer based in West Yorkshire. As a Laboratory Technician, you will support the R&D team by conducting physical testing on adhesive products being developed in the laboratory.
To be considered for this role, you will have at minimum a BSc in Chemistry or a related subject, any experience in industrial laboratories is a bonus but not essential.
- Overall responsibility for CE marking requirements
- Conduct hands-on testing on adhesive products, including tensile and hardness testing
- Responsibility for maintaining the laboratory, organising calibration testing, managing stock levels etc.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Hold a degree in Chemistry or related field, with a keen interest in Polymer Chemistry
- A practical scientist keen to get stuck in
- Any experience working in an industrial laboratory is advantageous but not essential