Science Solutions Recruitment are looking to recruit an R&D Chemist for one of our materials manufacturers based in West Lancashire.
To be considered for the role of an R&D Chemist you must be educated to HND level as a minimum in chemistry, polymer chemistry or materials science.
As an R&D Chemist, you will be responsible for developing existing and new products while sampling and testing materials throughout full product life cycle.
- Liaise with the technical manager to help develop and improve new and existing products within the business.
- Work on various specialist products for specific customers to help produce to help produce products.
- Sample and test products throughout full product life cycle.
- Any experience in working to ISO9001 and ISO13485 is highly desirable.
- HND educated as an absolute minimum in chemistry, polymer chemistry or materials science.
- Educated to masters level in one of the above fields is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in an R&D environment is highly desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience in working with various polymers is also highly desirable.