Scientific QMS Manager – East Midlands
An excellent opportunity to be a Scientific QMS Manager is now available. This is for an ever-growing R&D Facility in the Midlands, who plans to expand the team even further with a Scientific QMS Manager. This is strictly a System Management role – where you will not be managing people.
As a scientific QMS Manager, you will be required to:
- Manage to company’s specific paper-based system – as they transition into an eQMS.
- Lead the team to be ISO 9001 compliant – surrounding the Company’s QMS.
- Prepare & Review all Quality documentation – to be implemented onto the QMS.
- Authorise all QMS documentation.
- Implement, and update processes for improvement.
It will be beneficial if you have:
- Implemented a whole new QMS from scratch.
- Have experience with both paper based QMS & eQMS.
- Have 5 years’ worth of experience of working in a Scientific QA role.
- Supervisory experience.
- QA Systems management experience.
Successful Candidates will receive:
• Company pension • Cycle to work scheme • On-site parking • Company Discount.
Please contact Aidan Stanley at Science Solutions on 01925 989 675. Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org