Quality Manager - FMCG
Competitive salary dependent on experience
Science Solutions are working in exclusive partnership with a reputable and established contract manufacturer who are looking to recruit a Quality Manager to join their team. This role will involve heading up the whole Quality department (a team of 10), conducting external and internal audits and maintaining GMP compliance as well as other related duties.
This company is an award-winning organisation who are a leader in their field and they are now seeking an experienced quality professional to join their team of ambitious individuals, based in West Yorkshire.
- Responsible for managing the Quality Department
- Conducting and organising internal and external audits
- Investigate incidents of non-conformance establishing root cause and implement corrective action plan
- Responsible for Quality Event Notification (QEN) process including risk assessment, tracking and blocking or releasing of material
- Management and maintenance of GMP compliance and improvement of internal site hygiene management
- Assist in maintaining, producing and controlling accurate records on all aspects of quality
- Preparation of Quality reports for internal and external purposes
- Investigate customer complaints regarding product quality
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to provide vision and direction
- Effective decision-making skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving, with the ability to consider associated risks
- Relevant experience leading, managing and reporting from a quality team
Please call Stephanie Houghton at Science Solutions to find out more.