Are you an aspiring Quality Manager in the West Midlands ready to make the step up into a senior level role? As a Quality Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of chemists and ensuring quality throughout the lab. If you're ready to move into a leadership role then apply below for the Quality Manager position!
Key Responsibilities as a Quality Manager
- Lead a team of analysts whilst providing training and support to direct reports
- Overseeing all QC testing throughout the laboratory
- Responsible for internal and external audits onsite
- Ensuring compliance with GMP guidelines throughout the laboratory
Key Requirements for a Quality Manager
- Degree educated in chemistry or a closely related subject
- Prior industrial experience working within a quality environment
- Expert knowledge of HPLC, GC and other analytical techniques
- In depth understanding of analytical chemistry
If the above sounds of interest then please get in touch as soon as possible with your CV in Word format to be considered for this great opportunity!