Science Solutions are looking to recruit a Quality Manager for a global leading Cleanroom Consumable manufacturer based in Lincolnshire.
If successful in applying for this role, you will be responsible for the companies quality function. You will lead proactive improvement programs which focus heavily on quality, systems and the development of a programme to embed preventative systems within the companies routine activities.
Main duties include but aren't limited to:
- Regularly review the companies approach to quality systems, review and change when necessary.
- Coordinate the drive change for the company.
- Take on a hands-on role for the training of individuals and the teams through the company in quality systems.
- Oversee the maintenance of the companies certification in quality management, environment and energy management and laundry bio contamination control. (ISO9001, 14001, 50001 and EN14065).
Required knowledge and experience:
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have extensive knowledge of quality management systems.
- Previously supervised/managed a quality team.
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Office products and other IT applications.
- Knowledge of ISO9001, 14001, 50001 and EN14065 would also be highly advantageous.