Quality Manager - Personal Care - East of England
A fast-growing personal care manufacturer are looking for a Quality Manager to join the team! The luxury skincare and personal care manufacturer have recently restructured and are eager for a Quality Manager to head up the Quality Team. The company offer a full service to their client, from formulation, manufacturing to storage and delivery. Due to demand they have recently split the Quality and NPD Team and are now looking for a Quality Manager.
- Oversee all Quality projects
- Manage, support and Mentor the Quality team
- Manage and continue to upkeep the accreditation the company holds
- Ensure the company are complying with standards at both national and international levels
- Continuous communication and liaising with various teams and departments including supply chain and senior management team
- Provide and plan training and support for Quality team
- Management Experience
- Experience working for relevant Quality standards and Technical Legislation including ISO 22716, ISO 9001, BRCGS, SEDEX, RSPO and COSMOS
- Computer literate
- Experience within FMCG
- Experience within Personal Care.
Apply now if this sounds like a role for you!
You can contact me directly on 01925 989643 OR