An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Birmingham area, for a Quality Engineer to join a sustainable polymer materials manufacturer. As a Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for the completion of non-conformance investigations, and the prevention of recurrence through the implementation of robust corrective/preventative actions.
To be considered for this role, you will hold a relevant degree in a scientific/engineering field, with significant experience managing non-conformances and auditing in a manufacturing environment.
- To conduct non-conformance investigations and implement robust corrective/preventative actions, verifying these actions throughout the process
- Conduct regular product audits, including spot checks on raw materials and finished products
- Conduct in-line production audits, ensuring the correct processes are being followed
Knowledge and Experience:
- Hold a relevant Scientific/Engineering degree, i.e. Chemistry
- Significant experience conducting non-conformance investigations and putting in place robust actions
- Experience of internal, product and inline auditing