A growing Biotech company in Oxford is looking for a quality control scientist, to support the manufacturing team for diagnostics testing.
As a quality control scientist, you will
- Test raw materials used in manufacturing and provide training if requires;
- Test final product so it is ready for release;
- Use immunoassays (ELISA, ELISpot) to perform routine testing;
- Use aseptic techniques for cell culture to assist validation and testing;
- Assist with the quality assurance reviews and QMS documents.
Requirements for this role:
- Degree in relevant biological discipline; with experience in quality control within manufacturing and working to ISO13485 standards;
- Experience working with Immunoassay;
- Experience writing reports, handling data and QMS documents with minimal supervision;