QC Lab Analyst - 12-month FTC
4 on, 4 off shift: 10am-10pm
Salary competitive + attractive shift allowance
Are you a QC Analyst in the Scientific industry? Do you have experience of working in a regulated environment? A world-leading manufacturer of high-quality FMCG products is looking to recruit a QC Lab Specialist on a 12-month fixed term contract, to join their team of enthusiastic and passionate Quality Control professionals.
The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for the release of the raw materials used in the manufacture of consumer goods personal care products in compliance with local and global procedures. You will work in the lab, conducting analysis using a wide range of laboratory equipment!
You will have good attention to detail and be able to work independently to GxP requirements.
- Experience of QC within a laboratory, in a regulated environment
- Awareness of safe lab practices, as well as GMP, GLP etc
- Experience in use of all laboratory equipment (e.g., Viscometer, ACS Color Computer, Vitek, and Wet Chemistry techniques)
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write SOPs, deviations, change controls and OOS reports
- Knowledge of cosmetic ingredients & manufacturing procedures preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and SAP systems is preferred