Quality Control Analyst
Due to internal progression, I am working with a cosmetic and pharmaceutical CDMO based in Kirkham, with manufacturing of multiple dosage forms, this is a fantastic opportunity or someone looking to develop their skillset and career within pharmaceuticals.
This role will be working on a rotational shift pattern, Monday-Friday, 6am-2pm/ 2pm-10pm.
Key responsibilities for the Quality Control Analyst
- Routine testing on finished products, via HPLC and Wet Chemistry
- Assist with continuous improvement and work with the QC Supervisor to implement this.
- Write technical/scientific reports.
- Leadership within the laboratory for the analyst within the team.
- Review any non-conformances
- Assist with CAPAs and Deviations (When required)
Requirements for the Quality Control Analyst
- Hold a Scientific Degree.
- 1 Years’ experience working within Quality Control.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits for the Quality Control Analyst
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Healthshield cash plan/counselling.
- No weekends.
- 25+ 8 bank holidays.
To apply for the Quality Control Analyst or here more information, please contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment on 01925 909045.